U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 37-year-old member asked:

I feel horrible since i started taking hyzaar (losartan and hydrocholorthiazide). are there other alternatives?

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. James Dougherty
Cardiology 48 years experience
Yes, many: I assume you are on it for blood pressure. There are many choices to rx the blood pressure. Fist, try Cozaar (losartan) which takes out the diuretic and see if that solves the problem.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 37-year-old female asked about a 73-year-old female:
My mother is taking Hyzaar (losartan and hydrocholorthiazide) 100-25.Can she take an alavert for her sinus issues.
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 38-year-old member asked:
Where can I purchase hyzaar (losartan and hydrocholorthiazide) without a prescription?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 37-year-old member asked:
Do you know if there are generics for tricor and hyzaar (losartan and hydrocholorthiazide)?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 44-year-old member asked:
Can the drug hyzaar (losartan and hydrocholorthiazide) cause heart palputations?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Jun 21, 2021
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.