Norton, KS

i have had spotting 6 days before my period that lasted for 3 days and i yet to have my period and it was due the 13th of december.?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Common complaint: Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections ; hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit.

Last updated May 20, 2016