U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
null, NY
A 41-year-old male asked:

Doctor recommendation for eyelid surgery to reduce staring/under eye bags from thyroid eye disease.can anyone recommend an eyelid surgeon? thanks

2 doctor answers2 doctors weighed in
Dr. SAM Goldberger
Ophthalmology 36 years experience
Dr. Sam Goldberger: If you are in the los angeles area, i would be glad to help. Sam goldberger, md.
Dr. Richard Bensinger
Ophthalmology 53 years experience
Depends on location : You should seek out an oculoplastic surgeon in your general region for this type of surgery. Some ENT surgeons and plastic surgeons can also do this type of work. Hopefully your thyroid problem is under control.
Last updated Jun 10, 2014


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.