India

diagnoged with cutaneous tcell lymphoma nhl.treated with eletron beam.interferon, gemcitabine, anthracycline, etoposide, procarbazine.nodules over body .?

Dr. Rupesh Parikh
Medical Oncology 26 years experience
Other options: There are multiple other options to include trials avaliable for treatment. Targeted therapy has been proven effective as well as immunotherapy. Would seek these out.
Dr. Michael Dugan
Specializes in Hematology
There are: Several new therapies which have come to market in the us. Not sure about india. We also use extracorporeal photopheresis, but that requires a specific machine and a photochemical called uvadex (methoxsalen).