sir me 26 year and masturbating from last 11, or 12 year 2, or 3 time in week now my penis looking weak does it effect my frtility and sexual potntial?

44 years experience Pathology
It does not: If you use a hard grip, you may have places on yourself that are more pigmented, but that's fine. Essentially all men masturbate and until they are in a relationship this is both fun and something you need to do to be comfortable and learn what you need to know about your body to be a good husband and father. Anyone who says it will hurt you is lying.
Answered on Aug 2, 2014
4