my stomach feels like it's burning. does this mean that i need to eat more?

Dr. Sidney Vinson
Gastroenterology 27 years experience
No: This could be a symptom of an acid related disorder such as gastriis or esophageal reflux. A 2 week trial of Prilosec otc and a visit to your doctor afterward would be reasonable.
Dr. Arie Pelta
Colon and Rectal Surgery 20 years experience
No: May be gerd or ulcer need to see gi.
Dr. Vasu Brown
Integrative Medicine 34 years experience
Poor digestion: When the food is not digested becomes putrid and creates Lactic Acid which burns. So start taking bromelain with betaine hcl and slowly increase betaine hydrochloride until the burning becomes better. Roughly for people under 150 pounds will need 1000mg of betaine and 1000 more for each 100 pounds. If pain does not resolve in 2 weeks see a md.