How can i help my gambling addicted boyfriend gain the confidence back to be healthy in our relationship?

Dr. David Miller
Dr. David Milleranswered
Deal with addiction: The best thing you can do for an addict is help them to deal with their addiction. I would suggest groups like celebrate recovery, which would be useful for both of you. As someone in a relationship with an addict, you will have your own stuff to deal with in order for you to both be healthy and happy together.
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Addicted in gambling: Not easy at all , he may need to see a therapist.

Last updated May 4, 2016