What is the average cost of a permanent makeup procedure? i have been considering permanent makeup but am not sure about the cost. what is the average price for just one application of permanent makeup?

Dr. James Ridgway
Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery
This : This is a broad question as multiple sites of the face can be treated with permanent make-up (eyebrows, eyeliner, lips, etc). However, i my personal opinion, it is more important to focus on locating a well reputed practice. Permanent make-up is a nicer way of saying facial tattoos... And unfortunately we can all appreciate that not all tattoos are created equal. Be healthy and be well, james m. Ridgway, md.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Benjamin Cilento
Facial Plastic Surgery 25 years experience
The : The price is likely to fluctuate with region and with institution... Make sure you check on someones abilities and reputation rather than price.... Remember the tattoo is forever:-).
Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics 36 years experience
I : I am aware of this being performed in a beauty salon with $25 for the eyebrows but i was not impressed and i think the individual got their money's worth.