who is the father? so i know i had my period the last days of july, and had intercorse with my ex boyfriend right after my period, but he never came inside of me. 1 week later i had sex with my boyfriend and also the next week and he did discharge inside,

Dr. Laura McMullen
21 years experience Pediatrics
Unfortunately, : Unfortunately, all of our methods of due date estimations with last menstrual periods and ultrasounds can have a margin of error of a week or two just because there are inherent differences among different people. Your timing makes it very difficult to know without a doubt who the father is by date estimations. You may need to wait until the baby is born and pursue paternity testing at that time. Good luck!
Answered on Oct 3, 2016