A male asked:

What is going on with me? 2 weeks ago... i got kind of sick. my throat hurt. i was sneezing, and my nose was dripping. i had a congested head, and achy body. it lasted a week, then went away. now the last few days it has come back to bother me. i assume i

Dr. Michael Wolfe
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 23 years experience
Sounds : Sounds like a possible viral upper respiratory tract infection--like a cold. They usually last 7-10 days and do not need any treatment other than maybe some meds for symptom relief. The fact it came back again can happen, but it makes me wonder if you may have developed allergies. If it does not get better, you may want to try an over the counter medication. Be careful some can make you very drowsy. It may be best to be seen by a doctor if it does not get better.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016