dr i thought i had a problem with my sex life to stay harder longer so i took different pills to help it did one time only now my penis is broke it only stay hard for 5min me or my wife get pleasure is there a fix can i detox or what will help

24 years experience Psychiatry
Most : Most of the medications prescribed to help with sexual dysfunction will be metabolized in your body. Normally, you would not need a detoxification protocol for this. If you were prescribed a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor for premature ejaculation, you would taper off of that under your doctor's supervision.
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1