A male asked:

What does this mean i just turned vegan 4 days ago. and i have had a bit of tummy pain but it seems to of stopped but i noticed my urine and stool is like a lime green can you tell me why

Dr. Joy Jackson
If : If you recently started consuming high amounts of fruits and vegetables then you may be having a difficult time digesting these foods. Also if you are taking vitamins this can contribute to the color change. Usually discoloration in urine and/or stool is from food/substance intake that is high in vitamins or food coloring. It is hard to say. If the pain persists please see your doctor. Good luck.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.