can i start the active pills tomorrow morning so that my period will end early? i have been on the pill for two months now. during the first month, i started bleeding two weeks after i took the first pill (day 14 of the 21 active days). my gynecologist th

Dr. Laura McMullen
20 years experience Pediatrics
You : You can always safely start your active pills a few days early in order to end your period sooner. You never want to start your active pills late, though, since this can cause the pills to not be as effective in protecting you against pregnancy. Good luck!
Answered on Oct 3, 2016
1