I have a bartholin's cyst with new and sudden onset on node involvement. treatment? this is my second cyst in less than 2 years. the node involvement is significantly more painful than the cyst. i am afebrille right now. i lost my insurance so i am hoping

Dr. Joy Jackson
If : If your lymph nodes are involved then you will need antibiotic treatment. In additon, depending on the cyst, it may need to be incised and drained with the insertion of a special catheter. Since you do not have insurance, i recommend you find a free or low cost clinic in your area. Your local county hospital should have a list of resources or even a clinic on site that can help. All the best.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016