Is there a chance i could be pregnant or is there a more serious problem.? i am 19 years old and i am sexually active.. my last period was 11-29-11.. my periods are usually accompanied cramps, vomiting, and i sometimes have to be hospitalized due to extre

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
You : You need to be seen by a gynecologist and have a complete evaluation. You need to have a pregnancy test, possibly a blood test, and you should be screened for an std. Please be seen immediately and be evaluated. If you have pain, vomiting, or light-headedness/fainting, then you would need to be seen as an emergency.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016