What could i be experiencing i have a knot on my lower stomach im in a lot of pain slight bleeding missed my period 3 1/2 weeks ago doctor urine pregnacy test came back negative but im still experiencing all the symptoms. my doctor set me up with an ultra

Dr. Laura McMullen
Since : Since i see that you asked this question a few days ago, i hope your problems have resolved! for future reference, if you are having pain that is so severe that you cannot wait for a scheduled test or appointment, then give your doctor a call. They may want to see you sooner in the office or may instruct you to go to the emergency room.