A member asked:

What specialist should i see for my problem the urologist does not think anything is wrong i always have escherichia coli in my urine cultures. my right upper abd aches, no gallbladder and my back on the right side hurts. ct shows a couple of calcificatio

3 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

Were : Were you treated with antibiotics for the e. Coli in your urine? If not then this is concerning, especially if the colonies were >100, 000, and due to the fact that you are symptomatic. If you are not happy with the urologist, you should go back to your primary care provider and discuss your issues/concerns. In addition, you need to be screened for anemia since you are reporting fatigue and being pale. Your primary doctor will be able to do this for you. Best of luck.

Answered 10/3/2016



Urine infections : It sounds like that your problems are kidney an d bladder so since your pain could be stones or kidney infection and you seem to be getting uti's with no explanation get a second opinion.

Answered 1/5/2019



Related Questions