A male asked:

Will flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) show up on a drug test? informational purposes

Dr. Joy Jackson
Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) : Flexeril (cyclobenzaprine hcl) is not a drug that is routinely screened for in standard drug tests. As far as I am aware it will not give a positive screen on a drug test. If anyone else has any other information on this topic please add a comment. I hope this helps.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Dr. Alan Wartenberg
Addiction Medicine 51 years experience
No: Havent seen any false positives with flexeril, (cyclobenzaprine hcl) it is not an opioid or benzodiazepine.