U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 40-year-old female asked:

My pee hole hurts what should i do it hurts when i sit when i stand when i pee and it feels like something is pushing on it

1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Jessica Khan
33 years experience
See your doc: Have your doctor take a look if there is a blister in the area - you may have a herpetic lesion on it - they are very small, easily overlooked, but very, very painful.

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now:

Ask doctors free
Educational text
Talk to a doctor
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership
Last updated Jun 19, 2018


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.