U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 58-year-old female asked:

What could be a hard mass in bottom wall of vagina? i am a 56 yr old woman, i found a hard mass in bottom wall of vagina, does not hurt but stomach a little swelled, i am a small frame woman, i feel it when i first insert finger goes all the way back of b

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 33 years experience
I : I would advise that you make an appointment with a gynecologist to have this mass evaluated. Infection is a possibility but infections usually cause severe pain, and it doesn't appear that is your complaint. You must be seen by a gynecologist to evaluate this mass so please make an appointment right away.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Jan 28, 2017


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.