I have a feeling in my chest and it goes up clear into my neck i cough and it stopes.sometime it makes me dizzy . this sometime happens when i am lying down sometime walking up staires sometime across flat floors .one night i was comming home at night and

Dr. Mary Engrav
Dr. Mary Engravanswered
Emergency Medicine 31 years experience
The : The symptoms you describe are concerning for a possible cardiac or neurological cause. Any chest pain is concerning to patients, and rightfully so. In addition you are having neurological (nervous system) symptoms. I am glad that you have already sought care for your symptoms, but as they are persisting i would advise further evaluation. When you see a doctor, it will be important for you to carefully describe your symptoms, and tell the doctor any medications or herbs you are taking, and any family history of heart of nervous system diseases.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016