U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A member asked:

I have loss many hair on my centre of head. what can i do for this problem any medical treatment please tell me.?

1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Joseph Eastern
Dermatology 46 years experience
Depends.: If this is an acute problem, you could have something called alopecia areata, which is treatable by any dermatologist. If it has happened slowly over time, it is probably a hereditary issue, although treatments are available for that too. See a dermatologist.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Last updated Feb 6, 2013


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.