i have been off the depo-provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) shot for 11 months and ttc. my period did return but not normal. what can i do to return my fertility?

Dr. John Gordon
31 years experience Fertility Medicine
See a fertility doc: Not an infrequent issue with patients who have used depo-provera for contraception. However, it would be appropriate to assess if there are any other fertility related issues and rule out any other reasons for the irregular cycles. In the absence of other issues, the use of fertility medications to restore follicle growth and ovulation may be indicated.
Answered on Sep 29, 2019
1