I had shot up meth for my fist time twice last night how long does it take to get out of your system. they are going to do a urine test on me on monda?

7 doctors weighed in across 3 answers
Dr. Mark Reynolds answered

Specializes in Psychiatry

Medications and drugs are excreted by half-lives. The half-life is how long it takes to get half of the substance out of your system. Methamphetamine has a half-life that varies between 10 and 30 hours. So how long it stays in your system depends upon how much you use. As far as how long it can be detected in your system, this depends upon the sensitivity of the method used.

Answered Sep 23, 2017

5.5k views

Dr. Anthony Leazzo answered

Specializes in

To a week. Also depends on the quantity you used. Please do yourself a favor though...Drop the meth before it ruins your life.

Answered Mar 21, 2018

5.5k views

Dr. Albert Pizzo answered

Specializes in Family Medicine

You are addicted to meth and this can be lethal. Admit this to your care givers and try to save your life. Get drug free and save your life.

Answered Aug 17, 2013

5.5k views