or it normal for my 38 weeks to have leakage.

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Mucous or water?: As you get closer to the delivery day you may notice an increase in mucous and discharge. This happens as your cervix dilates. Many people will also leak small amounts of urine which is also common. If there is a continuous watery discharge then your water may have broken. In that case you need to go to labor and delivery. If you are not sure then see your doctor.
Dr. Audrey Lance
Gynecology 14 years experience
Leaking fluid: If you are pregnant and having leakage of fluid, this may indicate that you have broken your water and that it is time to have your baby. You should call or OB or midwife and let them know, as they will likely want you to come in to be evaluated.