what can i do to fix the gap between my front teeth?

Dr. Earl Sandroff
Dentistry 43 years experience
A few things.: To fix the gap between your front teeth can be fixed with braces, composite fillings to close the gap, veneers on your front teeth or crowns on the teeth. They all have their merits and they each have their costs. Talk to your dentist to see what is best for you.
Dr. Daniel Wolter
Dentistry 30 years experience
See a Dentist: There's really nothing you can do yourself. However, your dentist has several amazing options today that can close that gap and make you look fantastic. Today's options are generally very conservative, predictable, and can last a very long time. You should get a consultation and learn about what's available for your specific situation. All the best!
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry 33 years experience
Invisalign: Invisalign is a great solution. Another solution is lumineers or cosmetic bonding with composite.
Dr. S. jay Bowman
Orthodontics 36 years experience
Several things: The best way to determine the treatment options for specific situation is to make an appointment with an orthodontic specialist. Options might include orthodontic treatment or dental restorations.
Dr. Pablo Cuevas
Prosthodontics 35 years experience
A lot: Either invisalign or braces can be used to close spaces between your teeth. I think a smile analysis is needed to determine whether it may be a better solution to place bonding or porcelain veneers on your teeth depending on the size and shape of your teeth. Some people's teeth are just a little small. Find a prosthodontist or highly trained general dentist for help.
Dr. Theodore Davantzis
Dentistry 40 years experience
Orthodontics: Orthodontics is a good place to start. Go for a consult and see if the treatment is right for you. Minor bonding may also be a solution. Discuss with your dentist to be sure.
Dr. Richard Scotti
Endodontics 36 years experience
Many options: It depends on the size of the gap and how filling the gap will make your other teeth look. You need to sit down with a dentist and discuss your options in detail.
Dr. Michael Wexler
Cosmetic Dentistry 23 years experience
In summary, either some type of bonded filling or porcelain veneers/crowns can close the gap, but as Dr. Scotti said, your dentist will decide with you the best cosmetic choice.
Nov 24, 2013