Captain Cook, HI

do i count from the last day i had my period or the first day i got my period?

Dr. Miguel Cano
First Day: Count from the first day of your menstrual cycle.

Irving, TX

I usually get myperiod for 3-5 daysthis month my period was one day I had really badcramping so I took 4pills my period stopped can this be the reason?

Dr. Valentin Drezaliu
Possible: Sometimes nsaids the meds you took can shorten your cycle. It is really hard to say if it was a direct relationship this time in your cycle.

If I had my period aug 9th and I have a 30 day cycle when should I start again. My periods are normal?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Last year: If your last period was in August and it is now May then we can conclude that you do not have regular, predictable, cyclic periods. Consider seeing an Obgyn for evaluation and to discuss options for cycle regulation

I had my period fourteen days ago but I have been have been crsmping for the past six what's going on?

Doctor can evaluate: A young and healthy woman can have an irregular period, cramping, or other menstrual symptoms once in a while. If the symptoms are brief, and she returns to normal quickly, and then has normal periods after that, it's not too worrisome. A primary care dr. Should evaluate if prolonged, recurrent, or worrisome symptoms (especially if she is not a young and healthy woman to begin with).
Grenada

I had my period last month, it was light then got heavy and now my period only came for 1 day and really light basically spots, what could this mean?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
Pregnant?: Pregnancy is always a possibility. Purchase and perform a home pregnancy test. These usuallly turn positive when you're about a week late. If it's negative, repeat in a week and call your doctor.
Canada

Here is more in for i had my period for 32 days and then restarted 6 days later in the 32 days i had a lot of colts and was changing pads every hour ?

Dr. Jeff Livingston
Lots of options: You will need to see your obgyn for an exam and testing. Depending on your age and fertility plans there are lots of treatment options. Birth control pills can regulate your cycle. Mirena (levonorgestrel) iuds can minimize your periods. Lysteda is a great new hormone free drug used to stop heavy periods. If you are done with pregnancies ask if you are a candidate for an endometrial ablation.