A member asked:

Is polysorbate 80 very toxic?

A doctor has provided 1 answer

Not likely: Polysorbate 80 is used in a variety of foods (ice cream, for example) and cosmetic products. There is a theoretic risk for developing increased blood clots - but it is used as food additive both in europe and usa - the details of this product is http://www.Chservice.Ru/download/crills%20and%20crillets.Pdf.

Answered 8/10/2019

6.1k views

Thank

Related Questions

A member asked:

What type of pens are normally toxic?

4 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

What are symptoms of lithium toxicity?

5 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

What is the definition or description of: toxicity?

1 doctors weighed in across 2 answers

A member asked:

What could motivate you to investigate the toxicity of your body?

A doctor has provided 1 answer