United Kingdom (Great Britain)

I am 35 weeks pregnant with twins and am feeling a lot of preasure on my pelvis does that mean i will go into labour soon?

Dr. Joseph Woods
Pathology 29 years experience
Probably not.: You say you are 35 weeks pregnant with twins. Not only are you close to term, but you have twins! that is a lot of weight on your pelvis, which will put a lot of pressure on it. You may go into labor, but it is not certain. Unless other symptoms and signs occur, like contractions and pains, this, by itself is not enough. However, see your doctor if you have pain to be sure and for check-up.

Last updated Oct 3, 2016