hi im due my af in a week. my cervix is really high and firm and my cm is white/creamy coloured and really thick. is this a sign that im pregnant.?

32 years experience Pediatrics
Can't really tell: Pregnancy is always a possibility in a woman in her fertile years. Simple urine pregnancy tests are available at drugstores (a woman can do the test after missing a period or 3 weeks after sex). A woman can also go to a primary care doctor or an ob-gyn doctor for testing. If pregnant, the woman needs to set up routine appointments with the doctor that will be providing her prenatal care.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013