Cedar Vale, KS

What does it mean when my cramps are worse then usual & have cold sweats, while im having my period?

Dr. Joseph De Santi
Damp Cramps: Cold sweats during any painful experience are part of the nervous system response to the pain. In addition to sweating you can often see rapid breathing and increased heart rate. There are also changes in other muscular functions such as that seen with the intestines. The degree of inflammatory response to your hormonal changes during your period are what determine the intensity of discomfort.
Last updated Jun 14, 2018