Why do I have a lumpy, gooey discharge but no period for 6 months at a time? Not sexually active, raped at 5, might have and STD from that experience.

Dr. Kevin Passer
34 years experience in Child Psychiatry
An infection?: It sounds as though you would really be much better off trying to get in to see a gynecologist for diagnosis and treatment. I sounds like this has been going on for a while now. Also, it seems like you could benefit by talking to someone about your very awful experiences as a young child. I am sorry that has happened to you. Try and seek individual and group therapy for victims of sexual trauma.
Answered on Dec 9, 2013