if i don't member my lmp in april and had sex wit my ex april22th and conception date is may6 is this baby my ex or boyfriend?

Dr. Michael Amster
Specializes in Pediatrics
Unsure how to answer: It sounds like there are two men with whom you were having sex with around the same time. This can make figuring out the father very difficult. If you hadn't had sex with one for some time, you can use the LMP to figure out who is likely to be the father, but if it's in question, you may need to wait and do genetic screening once the baby is born to figure it out. There's a test kit you can get.