will double eyelid surgery (upper and lower) fix one of my droopy eyelid?

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Plastic Surgery 36 years experience
Can't be answered: In order to provide you with an educated answer, you should have a photo or an in person examination (best). Good luck from nyc.
Dr. Nima Shemirani
Eyelid surgery: Dear tomer1, double eyelid surgery fixes the extra skin of the upper eyelid and removes the bags from the lower eyelid. It should be able to fix the droopy eyelid, unless there is something called ptosis, then you need a little extra stitch. A consultation would help answer your question better. Best, nima shemirani.
Dr. Suzanne Galli
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 24 years experience
Droopy eyelid: There are several causes of a droopy eyelid. Your best bet would be to have your eyes evaluated by a board certified facial plastic surgeon.
Dr. Glynis Ablon
Dermatology 29 years experience
actually I would see an oculoplastic specialist as this is likely due to muscle disinsertion and can be fixed without blepharoplasty
Nov 30, 2014