is it okay to suffer from continual itchy, dry and puffy tired eyes?

Dr. David Kira
Ophthalmology 21 years experience
No: They chronic dryness and itch can be signs of an underlying skin problem such as allergy or eczema. Best to be seen by a dermatologist or ophthalmologist to check for this. Often a review of your cosmetics or cleaning agents can be helpful. Sometimes, a short course of antihistamine or topical steroids can reduce the discomfort.
Dr. Robert Chang
Specializes in Ophthalmology
No: Might need an evaluation for skin disease, allergies (seasonal, contact, etc), thyroid disease, etc.