Miami, FL

My period was brown earlier this month only for two days now i'm nauseous moody always hungry very sore breast and i took 5 test 3 were positive and 2 negative?

Dr. Michael Sparacino
See your doctor: Your symptoms are confusing enough to warrant a visit to your doctor for clarification.
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.
Confusing: Brown period might have been spotting. I recommend that you see your physician, who can order a blood pregnancy test. This is more sensitive and should take all the questions out of the equation. Take care.
Pathology 50 years experience
Blood test: Agree with Dr. F. See your doctor for a blood test to check the level of HCG. General info- If you miss your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test. If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time.
Last updated Nov 14, 2018