U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 42-year-old member asked:

Is there any way to enhance postmenopausal sexual arousal?

1 doctor answer7 doctors weighed in
Dr. William Boelter
Obstetrics and Gynecology 50 years experience
Yes: More foreplay, mix it up..Not the same routine, have fun and take your time, also there are medicines your gyn doctor can prescribe to help. Good luck, and enjoy!
Created for people with ongoing healthcare needs but benefits everyone.

Related questions

A 48-year-old member asked:
Can vibrators cause persistent sexual arousal syndrome?
1 doctor answer3 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old male asked:
How to differentiate between sexual arousal and anticipatory anxiety?
5 doctor answers13 doctors weighed in
A 36-year-old member asked:
Can anyone tell me what besides sexual arousal can cause an erection?
1 doctor answer2 doctors weighed in
A 41-year-old member asked:
How is female sexual arousal disorder diagnosed? Is it a real diagnosis?
2 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
A 32-year-old member asked:
How long after childbirth before you are able to get 'wet' from sexual arousal?
1 doctor answer6 doctors weighed in
Last updated Sep 6, 2019

People also asked

Related topics

Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $44!
50% off with $19/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.