U.S. doctors online nowAsk doctors free
A 32-year-old member asked:

What can aid vision?

3 doctor answers7 doctors weighed in
Dr. Ari Weitzner
Ophthalmology 34 years experience
Good dna: Decent health and nutrition, sunglasses, regular eye check ups depending on your age.
Dr. Thomas Klein
Allergy and Immunology 42 years experience
Eyeglasses: Of course eyeglasses, contacts, etc but good general health, wearing sunglasses to avoid damage from uv light, eye protectors when working with machines and good nutrition also help.
Dr. Daniel Schainholz
Ophthalmology 35 years experience
Magnifiers: Much appreciated by sherlock holmes, the hand magnifier is an inexpensive and under utilized tool that can help in the early stages of presbyopia, reading in dim light and other situations. Keep a card (fresnel) magnifier in your wallet, or travel with a pocket 10 d for better quality. For distance, a telescope or binoculars can help increase image size. Both near and far vision can be aided.

Related questions

A 46-year-old female asked:
Will Medical aid pay for an encology test?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 43-year-old member asked:
What exercises aid in the loss of back fat?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 48-year-old member asked:
What can aid recovery after intense workouts?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 18-year-old male asked:
What foods will aid in resisting over eating through out the day?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
A 47-year-old male asked:
Is there an organization i can contact for help/aid in treating mcs?
1 doctor answer1 doctor weighed in
Last updated Mar 1, 2019
Connect with a U.S. board-certified doctor by text or video anytime, anywhere.
24/7 visits - just $39!
50% off with $15/month membership


Content on HealthTap (including answers) should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment, and interactions on HealthTap do not create a doctor-patient relationship. Never disregard or delay professional medical advice in person because of anything on HealthTap. Call your doctor or 911 if you think you may have a medical emergency.