has anyone taken straterra successfully?

Dr. Evan Altman
Absolutely: I have many patients who have benefited greatly from strattera (atomoxetine) for adhd. Giving enough time to allow the medication to begin working and in some cases the dose needs to be titrated upward high enough to get the needed benefit. As is true with any medication, there is no absolute guarantee that the medication will be effective and there are other options for adhd as well.
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Developmental and Behavioral Pediatrics 50 years experience
Absolutely: Since my patients have neurodevelopmental disorders, i start with the lowest possible dose & do a slower titration to optimal dose than is done for neurotypical children.Though it takes a few weeks to see the full effect, it has been a blessing for many kids who cannot tolerate stimulants. It can cause urinary retention in men over 40. In kids, this side effect is often that bedwetting stops.