when girls have an orgasm, the liquid comes out, what is it called?

Dr. Michael Sinclair
Depends: Mostly that fluid is given nicknames such as "spooge". The liquid comes from glands with in the vagina called skene's glands. The fluid is a combination of mucous and other liquids produced by the vagina.
Dr. Hector Chapa
Normal discharge: Due to arousal and orgasm, the vagina becomes wet due to fluid expressed through the walls of the canal (transudate). At orgasm, bartholin's glands and skenes glands secrete a white/milky discharge in response to sex. This is normal. Some women "ejaculate". This is the release of urine/secretions through the urethra with orgasm. Some say it's due to gspot activation. This is not fully undertood.