what are symptoms of gallbladder pain?

Dr. Louis Krenn
Belly pain: Common symptoms of gallbladder problems include pain in the upper right side of the belly, but it can also be in the center and even through to the back on the right side. The pain may be constant, but usually worse after eating a fatty meal. Nausea, diarrhea, and heartburn can also be symptoms.
Dr. Charles Cattano
Gastroenterology 39 years experience
Gallbladder symptoms: "biliary" symptoms are sub-acute onset of right upper quadrant abdominal discomfort (radiates to right shoulder blade, crescendoing over several minutes, resolving over 6-8 hours +/-nausea/vomit. This typically occurs after a fatty meal due to a gallstone becoming impacted in the cystic duct (connection of gallbladder to biliary tree). Acalculous cholecystitis is a sick gallbladder without stones.