i am 39 and like to share my eggs in return for ivf? have there been other cases of this?

Dr. Stephen Pappachen
Not sure: Capitalism lives. Find an interested party and you're on your way.
Dr. Collin Smikle
Egg sharing: This is a hard choice some patients have to face. Still, you need to consider how you would feel if the couple got pregnant and you didn't. As you get older, the chance for success is lower so couples looking for an egg donor may want to choose someone who provides a good chance for success. Still, if this remains your only option, then it is possible to do this.