how can you tell if youve had mold exposure?

Dr. James Sublett
Everyone does: Mold exposure is very common. Every time you are outside you get some mold exposure. In fact, most mold exposure is outdoors, not indoors. Mold is found in grass, leaves, compost, mulch, and may be stirred up the wind or by activities like mowing, raking, or sweeping. Indoor mold is the result of a damp indoor environment. To reduce mold indoors the source of the moisture has to be eliminated.
Dr. Maziar Rezvani
Allergy and Immunology 21 years experience
Look for "Mildew": Look for areas of water leakage, or poor water drainage, which would promote mold growth. Look for mildew stains and/or a "musty" smell. Clinical symptoms can vary from dizziness, mental "fogginess", upper and lower respiratory symptoms, tiredness, headaches and dizziness. If your suspicions are high you should consider hiring a reputable mold testing specialist and performing remediation.