how effective is laser hair removal for women?

Dr. Anifat Balogun
ENT and Head and Neck Surgery 29 years experience
Laser Hair Removal: Laser hair reduction is very effective for women (and men). Depending on skin type, ethnicity, laser used and area you wish treated, you may need between 6 and 10 treatments spaced 4 to 8 weeks apart. Multiple areas can be treated simultaneously if you wish.
Dr. Michael Sinclair
Very to not at all: For the right woman, it works great. Dark hair, light skin and tolerance to the treatment are all good signs that it will work. Lighter hair and darker skin make it harder, but not impossible....More treatments. Bikini, underarms, nipples, happy trail all work well. Facial hair is more resistant. Good equipment helps a lot. We estimate a 60-90% reduction after 5 treatments space 6 wks apart.