A member asked:

Lately i've been having pain in my lower back. i've had kidney stones, but have changed my diet to prevent them. my urine has felt hot a few times too?

A doctor has provided 1 answer
Dr. Hushang Haghighat answered

Specializes in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology

you should see your doctor to have urine test and culture to R/O UTI and if urine culture positive to be treated with antibiotic.

Answered Jan 15, 2015



Related Questions

Online Primary Care Doctors Accepting New Patients

$44 video appointments available today with a membership as low as $15/month

Book a Video Appointment
Ask your question
Didn't find what you're looking for?

90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more.

Ask your question

Meet your new favorite doctor