am having my periods for past 35 days ,so how can i stop it.im often getting tired because of it.tell me some remedy for it?

Dr. Leila Hashemi
Evaluation: Hi, if I understand correctly you have long periods which is called Menorrhagia, the most common causes of it r: hormonal imbalance, ovarian dysfunction, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, Polyps, Fibroid, some medications, cancer, being premenopausal. In any case you need evaluation by a Gynecologist with pelvic examination, possible ultrasound, blood test and biopsy to determine the cause and treatment