i had a bump on the inside of my right nostril the tip of it was white. while blowing my nose i popped the white. bump is still there and is painful?

Dr. Robert Sterling
Pop!GoesTheNostril: Sounds like it was a little pimple or infected hair follicle (doncha just love them nose hairs?). So you blew the top off and out came the pus. Yummy. But there's still infection there.It's still swollen, but will go down with time. Just don't pick at it,apply a thin smear of antibiotic ointment and then hope for the best. But if it starts getting worse, get it checked out. That's a sensitive area

Last updated Feb 8, 2016