what is happening if my penis bends during erection?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Allen Seely
30 years experience General Practice
Peyronies disease: Peyronie's (pronounced 'pay-rone-ees') disease is the development of fibrous scar tissue inside the penis that causes curved and sometimes painful erections. Your best bet is to see a urologist. He may try a few medications that have been studied or surgery is an option if intercourse becomes too painful. The cases I have seen 'just went away by themselves' .Hope you are better soon!
Answered on May 31, 2014
1
Dr. Roscoe Nelson
27 years experience Urology
Peyronie's Disease: It's called peyronie's disease. There are a bunch of unproven treatments. Topical verapamil gel has been shown in some studies to help. You need to see a urologist to get a rx.
Answered on Apr 2, 2013