it's it okay to be a young teen and watch porn for masturbation? masturbation would only be about once a month. thanks

2 doctor answers
Dr. Natalie Hodge
25 years experience Pediatrics
Not real: I think that this is not appropriate for young person your age. Porn is not a realistic depiction of a sexually intimate relationship that is satisfying for both parties. It is not "real life" so to speak.
Answered on Dec 5, 2014
1
Dr. Lois Freisleben-Cook
40 years experience Pediatrics
No: Porn sites contain images and videos that can be very disturbing for someone your age. Once seen, it is not possible to "unsee" these things and I have seen many teens experience significant emotional disturbance after such experiences. To save you from this type of trauma, I suggest you use your imagination rather than graphic images.
Answered on Dec 5, 2014
1