dear dr, feeling in my eyes lights are too bright feel dizzy with very sore sides of neck front and tight jaw knot in back of neck sleep apnea 6 weeks?

2 doctor answers
Dr. Christopher Smith
HUMMM: need more information> Do you have a sore throat? do you have sores on your scalp or rash? Does your ears hurt? sinus congestion or pain?--- Have you had a recent URI infection?----sounds like you should see a Doctor soon--- Or contact HealthTap prime doctors on line for further help
Answered on Jun 15, 2017
Dr. Michael Kleerekoper
A Verified Doctor answered
A US doctor answered Learn more
Problems: You must make an appointment as soon as possible to see your doctor. If there is a delay in seeing the doctor I recommend you go to the Emergency Room as soon as you can. Age 33 is a bit young to have all these symptoms. I hope you are not smoking.
Answered on Nov 28, 2017